Sunday, January 01, 2006

Long time, no knit

I love law school. I love the reading, and I love the interactions. I don't love the lack of time I have for knitting. So now that I've been off for two whole weeks, I have been knitting up a storm. I am a little more than halfway through with the vest I'm making for my father, and I made about half of a sock. Of course, now I can't figure out what to do next with the sock pattern, so it is sitting on the cirucular needles until I can find someone to ask.

This abstract blogging is interesting. It's kind of like throwing a note in a bottle into the ocean not knowing if it will ever find anyone. Sometimes I think my blog is like the line, "What if you threw a party and no one came?" But I have fun writing it... when I get around to it...

No comments: